How can I contact someone on Facebook?
Facebook is a famous social networking website with missions of users. Many times, users seek a way to contact or talk to a live person at Facebook but are unable to do this. This thing is really bothering users as Facebook doesn’t provide a direct number to contact their customer support. However, Facebook authorities are concerned about these issues and have provided an alternative way to contact them.
We all experience You can try to report your issue to Facebook through the help section on the Facebook page. This option is available on the profile section or the top right corner of the Facebook website. You can report anything you see inappropriate on Facebook. They don’t have the direct support option hence they sternly look after the feedback and reviews received by customers.
Can I talk to a real person on Facebook if I want to block someone?
We all experience or see such content on Facebook that should not be on this social platform. Many types of content are uploaded by a person whom we have recently added. If you are facing the same issues then you must need to know about blocking.
Blocking is something that we choose when we don’t want anyone to contact us on Facebook. If we block someone on Facebook then he or she would not be able to see our feeds, posts, stories, comments, or anything related to us. Also, they won’t be able to stop sending any personal messages through messenger. This would be the best way if you want to get rid of a few people on Facebook. It's very easy to block or unblock someone on Facebook but once you unblock them after blocking then the person will not remain on your friend list. You have to send a friend request again to add them to your friend's list on Facebook.
- To block someone, firstly we have to open their profile.
- Click on the down arrow option showing on their profile below the cover image.
- Here you will see a few nations apply on that particular account.
- Click on the “Block” option to block the account. This will stop all your future communication with the account until you unblock them.
You can also block some from the privacy option in your profile. For this, you have to follow the below steps on the Facebook website.
- First of all, click on the downward arrow showing on the top right corner of the Facebook homepage.
- Click on the “Settings & Privacy” option and then tap on the “Settings.
- A list of the menu appears on the left of the screen. Locate the “Blocking” option and click on it.
- Now enter the name of the person whom you want to block on Facebook. You can enter a few words from their first name so that Facebook will show you all the accounts related to the name.
- Next to every name you will see a block option. Now select the person whom you want to block and click on the option available next to their name.
This will immediately remove that person from your friend list. Also, if the person searches you on Facebook then he will not find your account. Moreover, if you have only a problem with a single post or story shared by your friend then you can report about the specific post instead of blocking them. Users can also talk to a live person at Facebook to know the other ways to block someone on Facebook.